Wednesday, April 05, 2006

tequila - sucks/doesnt suck


hi sluts, so there are people who seriously live for tequila- especially in the form of a cold delish margarita. But tequila is seriously the devil's poison and turns you into the kind of drunk where you make Tara Reid look like Mother Teresa. The breakdown:

Tequila tastes like pee.

Tequila makes you want to die.

Tequila is made by hot mexicans, so that's hot. (gotta keep it real, woo woo)

Tequila has the word "Te" which in spanish is "you" when someone is referring to you in some kind of action context, and the word (at least phonetically) "killah". aka it wants to kill you. see, i told you.

Tequila inside of a strawberry margarita is really delicious.

Tequila almost sounds like Taquitos, and i LOVE taquitos with some guacamole and salsa...mmm.

Tequila can be hot, when you get it for free.

-------------------------THE VERDICT---------------------
TEQUILA FUCKING SUCKS. i hate that shit. it destroyed me on my half birfday and it seriously sent me into a coma last nite that i just recovered from at about 7pm this evening (and i only had a sip of my friend's cadillac margarita)! and i know i'm not the only person who has suffered at the hands of what senor chips calls "dirty mexican poison water", that shit has destroyed the nights and mornings of many a slut and ho, i'm sure! that shit is hardcore and it is straight up out to kill you. i am definitely no match for its powers so therefore tequila is poo.

ps- though tequila sucks, tila tequila is hot shit. she was on access hollywood tonight and i see big things for this ho. and by big things i mean i hope her and her titties are on Flavor of Love season 2! that would be hot.

4 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Blogger Edwin E. Delano said...

What else sucks and doesn't suck. I must know!!!

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger my lollipops are sweeter said...

hahaha, i know, im sorry. i'll tell you right now that SCHOOL DEFINITELY SUCKS!! ASS! BIG TIME!

 
At 11:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tequila does not suck you just arent drinking it right. It needs to be straight from the bottle and is not to be enjoyed for taste, but rather to be enjoyed for the burning sensation.

Plus Tequila hits me nicely
Tequila does not suck
But Tila Tequila sure does!

 
At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I despise Tequila. I drank it from the bottle and it did taste horrible and the burning sensation made me nauseous. I woke up with a bad blackout and I everything that was food smelled like tequila to me for the whole day. I was nauseous and threw up twice during my hangover like 20 hours after I had gotten drunk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home